Friday, April 3, 2009

Blessings........



Greetings and blessings to all! My sister has taken a brief hiatus due to illness and other projects. I know she is thinking of all of you and will be surprised to see this post here! These are not the only reasons for this post! I drove by the flea market on my way home today to check the depth of snow, etc., where I have a small seasonal shop. We are set to open in just over a month so wanted to get a birdseye view on things. Although temperatures were only hovering around 30 degrees and we just received 12 plus inches of snow this week, I am trying to get myself motived.


Needless to say on the trip home on the winding backroads, there is much to see in the past several months since last fall. There are many small country churches, etc. and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I came upon this Lutheran Church's message for the week. This happens to be one of my sister's favorite bible versus so I opted to turn around and take a couple pictures against the beautiful, crisp, "spring" sky! I think you'll agree it will warm many a heart, especially given the Easter Season.


Psalm 46:10:10 "Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"


My blessings to all of you this Easter Season.
Your Sister in Christ
~Sister Kelli~



UPDATE:
What a beautiful surprise sister Kelli! All week long I've been thinking what to write, how perfect this is. Yes, I need to Be Still for a while in my life. There is much to attend to these days. Each day I am getting better but it's has been a wakeup call to all the things I need to accomplish in life right now. I will post from time to time and most of all, I'd like to spend my extra time visiting you, my friends I've made on this wonderful adventure of blogging. I am always here so drop me a line if you want.

See you soon!
Hugs,
Kathi :)

9 comments:

Mari said...

Thanks for the post. I hope Kathy is feeling better soon!

Vee said...

Thanks for the update...

Sorry that Kathi has been under the weather. Feel better soon, Kathi. Keeping you in thought and prayer.

SpRinG has got to arrive someday. It must!

Sherri said...

Kathi-continue to heal each day!

Kelli-thanks for the update on your sister, I was wondering where she was!

God Bless!

The Victorian Parlor said...

The post is inspirational and beautiful. My prayers that you make a speedy and full recovery from your illness:)

Blessings,

Kim

TattingChic said...

Get better soon, Kathi! You've been missed. Lovely post from your sister. :)

flowergardengirl said...

Kelli, we feel like you are here lots of times right beside Kathi. I can tell you all are wonderfully close. I've been feeling especially close to God lately. Thank goodness he is never far.

Kathi...I had a feeling you were really sick. Big healing hugs your way. You are very missed.

Rebecca said...

Hi Kathi, thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better soon.
Hi to you too Kelli!

nikkicrumpet said...

Thanks for the update. I sure hope Kathi gets feeling better soon!

Rebecca said...

Thinking of you Kathi...and missing you. Hope you are feeling better.